Benjamin Blady Blady Workforce Law Group is a Los Angeles Employment Law Firm, practicing Labor and Employment Law, Discrimination Law, Sexual Harassment Law, Labor Law, and Serious Injury Law. BWLG is in mid Wilshire of Los Angeles. Blady Workforceâ€™s employment law and injury practice provides client focused legal representation for employees, businesses, and injured clients. We strive to be the best employment and labor lawyers, employment attorneys, wrongful termination lawyers, FMLA lawyers, injury attorneys, overtime attorneys and sexual harassment lawyers. Blady Workforceâ€™s attorneys handle employment and labor law, wage and hour law, wrongful firing, disability discrimination, reasonable accommodation, unfair labor practices, and pregnancy, maternity and medical leave discrimination. The firm’s Los Angeles labor and employment practice represents employees who are wrongfully terminated, illegally terminated, unlawfully discharged, retaliated or discriminated against, and sexually harassed. Blady Workforceâ€™s Los Angeles attorneys handle claims for unpaid overtime and minimum wages, meal and rest break violations, expenses, unpaid vacation, unpaid wages, late final wages, and mis-classification as exempt from overtime. Blady Workforceâ€™s employment law lawyers are experienced in class action and PAGA representative lawsuits.
Benjamin Blady Summary
- Name : Benjamin Blady
- Address, Office : NA
- Phone Number : Office: 323-933-1352
- Others numbers : , NA, NA, NA
- Website : https
- Contact (Facebook, Linkedin or Google plus) : https://www.facebook.com/Blady-Weinreb-Law-Group-LLP-423877801000080/
Benjamin Blady is a Lawyer, legal professional and jurist, based in the united states (NA). If you need legal representation or even have questions about your legal rights, you can get legal aid in your state from Benjamin Blady, you can find more informations by visiting the lawyer’s official website below, to get in touch with Benjamin Blady you have to send an e-mail, call them by phone or send a message on Facebook or Linkedin Profil.
Benjamin Blady Activities
Benjamin Blady typically do the following:
- Advise and represent clients in courts, before government agencies, and in private legal matters
- Communicate with their clients, colleagues, judges, and others involved in the case
- Conduct research and analysis of legal problems
- Interpret laws, rulings, and regulations for individuals and businesses
- Present facts in writing and verbally to their clients or others, and argue on behalf of their clients
- Prepare and file legal documents, such as lawsuits, appeals, wills, contracts, and deeds.