Brian Hurwitz Brian Hurwitz is ONE of just a few Criminal Defense Attorneys in Los Angeles with such a high success rate. His Success rate is the result of 3 key things: He Handles ALL cases personally. You will NOT be handed off to a less experienced Junior Attorney Like with most other Law Firms. Unlike Ex District Attorneys that spend most of their careers in only 1 Courtroom, therefore, developing relationships with only 1 Judge and Prosecutor, Brian has spent EVERY day in courts (2 courts in a day sometimes!) ALL over Los Angeles developing strong relationships with ALL the Judges and prosecutors in LA. Only Brianâ€™s Aggressive determination, persistence, fearlessness, willingness to go the extra mile (Answering phone calls, texts and even meeting with clients at night and weekends) , and strength to fight for his clients can achieve the following recent results.
Brian Hurwitz Summary
- Name : Brian Hurwitz
- Address, Office : NA
- Phone Number : Office: 323-244-4147
- Others numbers : , NA, NA, NA
- Website : hurwitzlawgroup.com
- Contact (Facebook, Linkedin or Google plus) : NA
Brian Hurwitz is a Lawyer, legal professional and jurist, based in the united states (NA). If you need legal representation or even have questions about your legal rights, you can get legal aid in your state from Brian Hurwitz, you can find more informations by visiting the lawyer’s official website below, to get in touch with Brian Hurwitz you have to send an e-mail, call them by phone or send a message on Facebook or Linkedin Profil.
Brian Hurwitz Activities
Brian Hurwitz typically do the following:
- Advise and represent clients in courts, before government agencies, and in private legal matters
- Communicate with their clients, colleagues, judges, and others involved in the case
- Conduct research and analysis of legal problems
- Interpret laws, rulings, and regulations for individuals and businesses
- Present facts in writing and verbally to their clients or others, and argue on behalf of their clients
- Prepare and file legal documents, such as lawsuits, appeals, wills, contracts, and deeds.