Corey Pollard Dealing with a disability or work injury is difficult. Finding the right attorney shouldnâ€™t be. You deserve a lawyer who will provide compassion, knowledge, and aggressive legal representation during your time of need. If you are unable to work because of a physical or mental disability, or were hurt in a workplace accident or auto accident, call Corey Pollard, a top rated Workersâ€™ Compensation and Social Security Disability Lawyer in Richmond, Virginia. Your consultation is free. Corey Pollard is a Newport News, VA native. He earned his undergraduate degree from the College of William and Mary and his law degree from the University of Richmond. He became a workers’ comp and disability lawyer because he enjoys helping people when they need it the most.
Corey Pollard Summary
- Name : Corey Pollard
- Address, Office : NA
- Phone Number : Office: 804-251-1620
- Others numbers : , NA, NA, NA
- Website : cpollardlaw.com
- Contact (Facebook, Linkedin or Google plus) : NA
Corey Pollard is a Lawyer, legal professional and jurist, based in the united states (NA). If you need legal representation or even have questions about your legal rights, you can get legal aid in your state from Corey Pollard, you can find more informations by visiting the lawyer’s official website below, to get in touch with Corey Pollard you have to send an e-mail, call them by phone or send a message on Facebook or Linkedin Profil.
Corey Pollard Activities
Corey Pollard typically do the following:
- Advise and represent clients in courts, before government agencies, and in private legal matters
- Communicate with their clients, colleagues, judges, and others involved in the case
- Conduct research and analysis of legal problems
- Interpret laws, rulings, and regulations for individuals and businesses
- Present facts in writing and verbally to their clients or others, and argue on behalf of their clients
- Prepare and file legal documents, such as lawsuits, appeals, wills, contracts, and deeds.