Elizabeth Hartigan Elizabeth Hartigan is an attorney in Nashua, New Hampshire. She concentrates in the areas of commercial transactions, business formation, condominium formation, land use, planning and zoning. She graduated from George Mason University School of Law (now Antonin Scalia Law School) in 2016. She first came to Gottesman & Hollis as a Law Clerk in 2014 and 2015, and in 2016 she joined the firm as an attorney.
Elizabeth Hartigan Summary
- Name : Elizabeth Hartigan
- Address, Office : NA
- Phone Number : Office: 603-889-5959
- Others numbers : , NA, NA, NA
- Website : https
- Contact (Facebook, Linkedin or Google plus) : NA
Elizabeth Hartigan is a Lawyer, legal professional and jurist, based in the united states (NA). If you need legal representation or even have questions about your legal rights, you can get legal aid in your state from Elizabeth Hartigan, you can find more informations by visiting the lawyer’s official website below, to get in touch with Elizabeth Hartigan you have to send an e-mail, call them by phone or send a message on Facebook or Linkedin Profil.
Elizabeth Hartigan Activities
Elizabeth Hartigan typically do the following:
- Advise and represent clients in courts, before government agencies, and in private legal matters
- Communicate with their clients, colleagues, judges, and others involved in the case
- Conduct research and analysis of legal problems
- Interpret laws, rulings, and regulations for individuals and businesses
- Present facts in writing and verbally to their clients or others, and argue on behalf of their clients
- Prepare and file legal documents, such as lawsuits, appeals, wills, contracts, and deeds.