Kevin Richey Kevin Richey is member of the South Carolina legal team at George Sink, P.A. Injury Lawyers. Kevin focuses his practice primarily on workersâ€™ compensation and personal injury law, and has been an advocate for many South Carolina residents who needed an experienced voice when going up against the legal system. From personally reviewing clientsâ€™ cases to handling the legal work and complexities on their behalves, he remains committed to securing the best possible resolutions for those he represents. This includes helping injured workers file claims and appeals for benefits and helping injured victims protect their right to a recovery of damages suffered in preventable accidents. A native of Chattanooga, Tennessee, Kevin worked as a sportswriter for several years after graduating from Furman University in Greenville. He then went on to earn his law degree from the University of South Carolina School of Law in 1995 before completing a judicial clerkship in Chester with the Honorable Paul E. Short, Jr. After a brief departure from South Carolina, Kevin returned and settled in Charleston, at which time he practiced real estate law and transactional work, and construction litigation. Since 2003, Kevin has concentrated exclusively on assisting individuals and families along the workersâ€™ compensation and personal injury claim process.
Kevin Richey Summary
- Name : Kevin Richey
- Address, Office : NA
- Phone Number : Office: 843-628-0100
- Others numbers : , NA, NA, NA
- Website : https
- Contact (Facebook, Linkedin or Google plus) : NA
Kevin Richey is a Lawyer, legal professional and jurist, based in the united states (NA). If you need legal representation or even have questions about your legal rights, you can get legal aid in your state from Kevin Richey, you can find more informations by visiting the lawyer’s official website below, to get in touch with Kevin Richey you have to send an e-mail, call them by phone or send a message on Facebook or Linkedin Profil.
Kevin Richey Activities
Kevin Richey typically do the following:
- Advise and represent clients in courts, before government agencies, and in private legal matters
- Communicate with their clients, colleagues, judges, and others involved in the case
- Conduct research and analysis of legal problems
- Interpret laws, rulings, and regulations for individuals and businesses
- Present facts in writing and verbally to their clients or others, and argue on behalf of their clients
- Prepare and file legal documents, such as lawsuits, appeals, wills, contracts, and deeds.