Mark Thomas Schneid Mark T. Schneid is an accomplished trial attorney who has dedicated his legal career to representing individuals and their families whose lives have been tragically changed as a result of a serious personal injury or death. He has recovered millions of dollars for injured persons and families. Mr. Schneid is a member of the Illinois State Bar Association, Cook County Bar Association, DuPage County Bar Association, the Kane County Bar Association, and the Illinois Trial Lawyers Association. Mr. Schneid received his undergraduate degree in Accounting with honors from DePaul University in 1993 and his law degree from Illinois Institute of Technology, Chicago-Kent College of Law in 1996. He was admitted to the practice of law in the State of Illinois and the United States District Court for the Northern District of Illinois in 1996. Mr. Schneid was an assistant coach to the DePaul University National Intercollegiate Mock Trial Team. Mr. Schneid also served as a guest lecturer for the Northwest Suburban Bar Association Civil Litigation Seminar regarding personal injury claims against municipalities.
Mark Thomas Schneid Summary
- Name : Mark Thomas Schneid
- Address, Office : NA
- Phone Number : Office: 630-428-4040
- Others numbers : , NA, NA, NA
- Website : https
- Contact (Facebook, Linkedin or Google plus) : NA
Mark Thomas Schneid is a Lawyer, legal professional and jurist, based in the united states (NA). If you need legal representation or even have questions about your legal rights, you can get legal aid in your state from Mark Thomas Schneid, you can find more informations by visiting the lawyer’s official website below, to get in touch with Mark Thomas Schneid you have to send an e-mail, call them by phone or send a message on Facebook or Linkedin Profil.
Mark Thomas Schneid Activities
Mark Thomas Schneid typically do the following:
- Advise and represent clients in courts, before government agencies, and in private legal matters
- Communicate with their clients, colleagues, judges, and others involved in the case
- Conduct research and analysis of legal problems
- Interpret laws, rulings, and regulations for individuals and businesses
- Present facts in writing and verbally to their clients or others, and argue on behalf of their clients
- Prepare and file legal documents, such as lawsuits, appeals, wills, contracts, and deeds.