Peter Gorton Attorney Peter Gorton is the principal owner of Lachman & Gorton. He has been practicing law for 41 years. His primary practice is Social Security Disability which includes hearings before the Administrative Law Judges, but also appeals to the United States Federal District Court. In addition to Social Security Disability, Peter handles personal injury cases including car wrecks and construction accidents. Peter brings well over 75 cases a year to the United States Federal District Court and has taken cases to the United States 2nd Circuit Court (one step below the United States Supreme Court). For many years, Lachman & Gorton represented lenders, but Peter changed the firmâ€™s mission to represent individuals with disabilities as he found it more satisfying to help those in need. â€œThe most enjoyable work we do is working with those who have disabilities, that are denied their benefits from governmental agencies and bringing those cases before judges to get benefits for our client,â€ Peter says. Peter received his undergraduate degree from St. Lawrence University in Canton, New York, and his law degree from Washington & Lee in Lexington, Virginia. He has also been involved in the community and served on the board of directors of several organizations, most notably the Mental Health Association of the Southern Tier.
Peter Gorton Summary
- Name : Peter Gorton
- Address, Office : NA
- Phone Number : Office: 607-754-0500
- Others numbers : , NA, NA, NA
- Website : lachmanandgorton.com
- Contact (Facebook, Linkedin or Google plus) : NA
Peter Gorton is a Lawyer, legal professional and jurist, based in the united states (NA). If you need legal representation or even have questions about your legal rights, you can get legal aid in your state from Peter Gorton, you can find more informations by visiting the lawyer’s official website below, to get in touch with Peter Gorton you have to send an e-mail, call them by phone or send a message on Facebook or Linkedin Profil.
Peter Gorton Activities
Peter Gorton typically do the following:
- Advise and represent clients in courts, before government agencies, and in private legal matters
- Communicate with their clients, colleagues, judges, and others involved in the case
- Conduct research and analysis of legal problems
- Interpret laws, rulings, and regulations for individuals and businesses
- Present facts in writing and verbally to their clients or others, and argue on behalf of their clients
- Prepare and file legal documents, such as lawsuits, appeals, wills, contracts, and deeds.